Open eLMS Creator API
Create elearning inside your learning platform
Integrating Open eLMS Creator means:
- No more uploading SCORM packages
- eLearning instantly available
- Create elearning on any PC
- Make advantage of the easiest to use and most sophisticated authoring system around!
Rather than opening up a separate (and to be honest - inferior) authoring software and then upload SCORM packages etc. to your Learning Management System, wouldn't it be easier to use Open eLMS Creator directly inside your own LMS?
This is easy to do using the Open eLMS Creator API, select to create elearning and the authoring package opens direct within your LMS. Close the authoring and the learning is then immediately available for your learners to use. Simple!
Integrating Open eLMS Creator means that you no longer need to open separate software or upload SCORM zip files to servers. The system can be completely integrated.
Open eLMS Creator has built in plugins to integrated into a number of Learning Management Systems.
Contact us below to discuss how we can complete the integration and how to integrate your LMS if it's not listed.
The following are example steps taken to integrate with Open eLMS Creator using the system's existing API:
- Authentication header information is copied from the Open eLMS Installation and used to make API calls from the third party LMS.
- Link is added to the LMS which sends the name, courseID and type (optional) which checks for an existing course and then either creates a new elearning course or edits an existing one in Open eLMS Creator.
- LMS can then automatically send a call to the download a zipped SCORM container file (a light file of a few KB) which links to the Open eLMS course or download a full copy of the course.
- LMS can then run and track the course in the usual way.
The Open eLMS Integration team will guide you through this process and help with any coding queries you may have.
Book an online demonstration
Let us show you how to create a professional e-learning course in just 15 minutes or discuss how to integrate Open eLMS into your existing LMS. Includes video presenter, voiceover, animation and quizzes.