Open eLMS API
About the OPEN ELMS API
The Open Elms API is a RESTful web service and uses token authenticate 3rd party applications. Before starting to use the Open ELMS API you will need to contact email@example.com to obtain a key in order to access this service.
The API enables third party applications to control Open Elms features by communicating between the systems.
The API can be used for a variety of purposes such as:
- The management of users (add/remove/delete) from HR systems
- Assigning user to learning resources within Training Management Systems
- Listing learning resources in the system
- Editing learning from within a third party Learning Management System
- Running and recording elearning from a third party Learning Management System
Use the menu on the right hand side to access the instructions for authenticating and then using the API. Open eLMS staff are on stand-by to help with any queries you may have, contact support for further details.