Ethos of e-learning WMB
At e-learning WMB we have always believed that there are two ways of running an e-learning business. There is the accepted way and then there is the right way.
Since 1993 the management team have always sought the right way regardless of the problem or expense to the company. This "right way" approach has meant that we have deliberately lost money on projects if we believed that it would produce a better service to all our customers in the long run.
10 reasons why we believe that the e-learning WMB way is the "right way":
1. Learning is better: 3D e-learning we produce is as far away from the traditional PowerPoint style e-learning of old as Grand Theft Auto version 1 is from 5 (of course if you know nothing about video games this is a rather vacuous fact.) This captures the viewer's interest and helps them be intentive and learn.
2. e-learning is faster to produce: e-learning WMB have also produced completely new Content Management Systems (Jackdaw) for producing e-learning which relies of virtual 3D environments and embedded video presenters shot using our green screen studios. This software produces better e-learning quicker, which means huge cost savings to you.
3. e-learning that can respond quicker to changes in technology: since we make the software used to create our e-learning we can respond instantly to any change in technology (mobiles, operating systems etc.) There is no need to wait for the next release of Articulate, Captivate etc.
4. Better support: call or email us - you will get straight through to the technical team who developed the systems we use. We take pride in offering experienced support directly to you.
5. One-stop solution - support issues no longer need to fall between suppliers.
6. Mobile Learning is better - try to squeeze traditional e-Learning onto a smartphone and it looks cramped and it difficult to read. An e-learning WMB e-learning app on the other hand recreates the world of Gulliver, as a mini presenter walks across your hand - download any free e-Learning WMB Android or iPhone app to see.
7. Our e-learning can be very funny - humour can help maintain interest and make a point more memorable. Our e-learning production techniques are very close to TV production which makes it easy to work with top comedians and writers to produce something really unique.
8. Our systems are built ergonomically - the management team started life in ergonomics and as a result the "right way" has often been seen as the most ergonomic (or user-friendly) way. This is no more applicable to Learning Management System design which has been designed specifically for business users and not a handful of people in academic institutions.
9. We are cheap - not in a bad way as we lavish care and attention in everything we do - but we have streamlined processes that enable us to produce e-learning at a very low cost no matter where you go in the world. Our e-learning is very visual which means that we can use rapid authoring techniques such as green screen filming which although are impressive, they are far lower cost than illustration.
10. We are effective - this is the most important factor. Our e-learning works; in a recent independent study of over 100 learners 98% said they found the e-learning effective! A far cry from the negative stereotype some have had of e-learning
It is this ethos of doing things right that enables us to put Hollywood stars in our e-learning, work with Comedy gods and enable us to offer our clients e-learning membership which is a one-stop solution to e-learning. All the tools and services you will ever need can be supplied and supported by one supplier. If this sounds too much - then try us on a bespoke course, download our Learning Management System, access our online demo or even just download one of our many free Android or iPhone apps. Go on! You're only a click away from seeing what the fuss is all about.
e-Learning WMB News
Bauer Media Launches Apprentix
e-Learning WMB are delighted to announce our new partnership with the Bauer Academy. The Bauer Academy delivers premium & unique training and development; blending education, business, media and more. It is a government registered training provider, but uniquely it sits within one of the biggest media companies in the world. Using their radio, digital, magazine and TV platforms and studios to engage learners, they have chosen 'Apprentix ' as a key component in the delivery of their innovative apprenticeship programmes.
e-Portfolio System launched
Apprentix is a unique, tailored and bespoke e-solution for apprenticeship delivery for new hires and existing employees from e-Learning WMB.
The system was launched at the AELP (Association of Employment and Learning Providers) conference on the 26th-27th June 2017.
Virtual Reality e-learning now available
e-Learning WMB announce the launch of its VR e-Learning as part of its bespoke development, expect it as an export option in Jackdaw Cloud in 2017 Q3.
This VR demonstration is part of e-Learning WMB's move to making all it's 'e-learning meets corporate video' work on VR headsets. Find out the latest news and see a full example of VR e-learning..
Oetker Collection launches with e-Learning WMB Food Hygiene Training
e-Learning WMB have developed with Oetker Collection an e-learning course concerning food hygiene.
The shooting took place in one of the Masterpiece hotel, situated in the heart of London, the Lanesborough. The training is available via the web or a series of mobile apps. Further information is available through the following joint press release.
Now run any course as HTML5
First Adobe Flash, then Apple IOS and Android Apps, HTML5 and now Virtual Reality. All e-Learning WMB courses can now be played in any format without any loss of quality.
Future proof your e-learning by developing a single course which will play on any device, offline or online, in any format. Seeing Virtual Reality is believing!
e-Learning Membership Grows from Strength to Strength
The e-Learning Membership package has recently announced the launch of it's 84th course - included free to all member organisations. For just a few pounds per employee per year, each member company gets 50 free courses covering most corporate learning requirements, up to 3 bespoke courses per year, unlimited development of generic courses for the membership, free use of Apps, unlimited development using Jackdaw Cloud and use of the Open Elms Pro Learning Management System if required.
No other organisation globally offers this range of services from bespoke development to authoring and management software. Membership is a one-stop solution to your e-learning requirements. The e-Learning Centre in the UK recently commented that e-learning WMB were unique in the UK for the quality of their e-learning and the breadth of services that we offer from bespoke e-learning to Rapid e-Learning software and Open Source Learning Management Systems.
e-Learning Management System - Open Elms Pro Version 8 Announced
The latest edition of e-learning WMB's e-Learning Management System: Open ELms Pro has been undergoing beta testing since May 2016. This version of our Learning Management System has a greater focus on training and skills management and confirms to the Tin Can API as well as SCORM.
Contact us to discuss your project and give you a fixed price quotation. We work across the globe in a variety of sectors, we are sure we have the experience to help.